- Co-educational day school
- Approximately 121 students
- Approximately 20-22 students per class
- Students from over 20 communities
- 52% students of color
- 22% of students are bilingual, 11 different languages are represented
- 23 zip codes represented
The school’s campus is located in the historic East Rock section of New Haven, in close proximity to Yale and other educational institutions. We take advantage of nearby renowned cultural and recreational facilities, which serve to extend our educational resources. Our main school building houses grades one through six classrooms, science and spanish classrooms, the Innovation Lab, the library, and the gymnasium. Robbins Hall houses the kindergarten and art classrooms. The campus includes two playgrounds and creative outdoor learning spaces. The School is adjacent to Edgerton Park which is used for physical education classes and yearlong studies.
Faculty & Staff
- 70% of faculty and staff hold advanced degrees
- 5.5 to 1 student to teacher ratio
- School Hours 8:15 AM – 3:00 PM
- Extended Day program offered (7:30 AM – 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM)
- Bus transportation provided for New Haven residents
Accredited by the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools (CAIS), and members of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), and the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).