Affordability & Tuition
St. Thomas’s Day School’s desire is that families who are committed to the school’s philosophy and values are able to attend. The School is dedicated to having a diverse student body that reflects the broad mix of the communities we serve and maintains a considerable financial assistance program to ensure that qualified candidates have the opportunity to attend.
2. Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) application online by February 15.
3. File a completed financial aid application with SSS. This includes tax documents, monthly budgets and other financial statements.
2. Have all supporting documentation available including W2s and the IRS 1040s with schedules and other necessary tax documents.
3. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete. It is important to adhere to the deadline to ensure first round consideration.
4. New student financial aid awards are given at the time of acceptance on March 10.